Open Professionals Education Network | Free support for U.S. Department of Labor TAACCCT grantees
peter.suber's bookmarks 2016-04-30
"OPEN is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and offers free services aligned with the DOL’s [US Department of Labor's] grant requirements, designed to support your project. Our partners’ long-standing experience in beneficial service areas will help you achieve your project goals while maximizing the use of your resources.
Support areas include:
- Open Educational Resources (OER) practices & policies
- Creative Commons (CC) licensing
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Accessibility
- Evidence-based online technology use
- Effective course and learning design
- Help finding existing OER..."