Open research hub | Jisc
peter.suber's bookmarks 2018-11-29
"UK research funders and good open scholarship practice requires universities to make sure their digital research outputs are managed, preserved and accessible.
In response to this we developed open research hub, a fully-managed and interoperable research data platform that specifically meets the needs of UK higher education institutions (HEIs)....
Built in partnership with the UK research sector, open research hub can:
- Allow you to manage all digital research outputs in one place
- Help you meet funder policy compliance
- Support good research practice and the open scholarship (FAIR) agenda
- Enable your institution to boost and track the impact of all its research
- Offer secure data storage and management
- Save institutions time and money as a national, fully managed shared service
- Handle the integration of different systems and services for you
- Archive and preserve research data and other digital objects
- Scale to your needs..."