AISA | Associazione italiana per la promozione della scienza aperta
peter.suber's bookmarks 2019-05-17
"AISA is a non-profit organization that undertakes to advance open access to knowledge.
The mission of AISA is to:
- disseminate a culture of Open Science;
- publish studies on the implementation of Open Science principles
- provide staff training programs to promote Open Science practices in research performing organizations (universities and research centres) which have embraced the OA principles;
- engage international cooperation through networking with legal entities involved in the promotion of Open Science;
- promote participation in international research projects and grant applications linked to the association’s mission;
- raise awareness among decision makers, and in particular Italian and European legislators, to further the promotion of Open Science in research assessment and intellectual property policies...."