29 "Super Smash Bros" Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
BuzzFeed - Latest 2015-07-15
Smash these facts straight into your Ninten-dome.
1. If you take a closer look at Daisy's trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee, you'll find she has a creepy third eye floating on the side of her head.
Nintendo / Via i.ytimg.com
3. The announcer for Brawl was also the announcer for Bill Nye, the Science Guy.
6. Recently deceased CEO of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, was almost single-handedly responsible for Super Smash Bros. Melee meeting its release date. Though he was a General Manager of Corporate Planning at the time, he rolled up his sleeves and personally debugged the game for three weeks straight.
8. Peach's Melee down-smash is one of the highest damaging single smash-attack in the entire series, fetching 65% in this tournament match. This is because crouching sucks an opponent deeper into the attack.
9. There is a picture of lead designer Masahiro Sakurai's cat in the Pokémon Stadium 2 level in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
10. Jigglypuff's model in Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS was ripped directly from Pokémon X and Y and only slightly modified.