Making Information Free: Open Access, Public Access & Open Science | Duke University Medical Center Library Online
lkfitz's bookmarks 2016-10-08
"What can you do as a Duke author?
- Consider submitting a manuscript to an open access journal
- Or, select a journal that makes its content free within 6 to 12 months
- Comply with public access policies and groups that are funding your research
- Select journals that assist you with public access compliance
- Design and collect your research so that it can be shared with groups outside of Duke"