Journal Subscription Models: Initiating "Big Deal" Conversations
lkfitz's bookmarks 2018-01-29
"In this NFAIS Half-Day Virtual Workshop, our expert panel examines:
- Context of issues including rising subscription costs, library budgets, etc.
- Library efforts in evaluating current subscriptions for retention including the review of usage, cost, etc.
- Case studies from libraries who have undergone an evaluation and taken steps as a result
- Library "Wish List" - why it is important to them and the implications it may have on publishing programs
- Publisher perspective including supporting a complex publishing program
- Proposed solutions and steps forward"