Medisin - Open Access publisering og egenarkivering - Universitetsbiblioteket
lterrat's bookmarks 2017-08-30
From Google Translate: "UiO and OUS support publication of research results in open available channels. The researcher, however, retains ownership of his own work. The course is intended to provide practical support in the publishing process.
What do you learn?
- What does Open Access publishing mean?
- Choose the best publishing path
- What does the different versions of the article mean: pre- and post-print?
- How to reveal careless actors and robbery journals
- Own archiving of published material in CRISTin and in UiO's science archive DUO. Suggested solutions for OUS employees.
- Funding via publishing fund"