New DMPTool launched today! | DMPTool Blog
ab1630's bookmarks 2018-03-01
"We’re delighted to announce a successful launch of DMPTool version 3 today. This milestone represents the convergence of the two most popular data management planning tools—US-based DMPTool and UK-based DMPonline—into a single, internationalized platform. We plan to bring the many other installations of the tool in Canada, Australia, South Africa, Argentina, and throughout Europe along for the ride as we work together to make DMPs a more useful exercise for everyone!
Currently the DMPTool supports 226 institutions and more than 28,000 users worldwide. The new DMPTool retains all of the existing functionality plus some handy new things, all in a shiny new package:
- Up-to-date Funder requirements (34 templates and more to come…)
- A searchable list of participating institutions with & without single sign-on
- New user interface with streamlined plan writing pages
- Website translations coming soon (Spanish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, contact us to contribute another language!)
- Quick-start guide for creating a DMP (downloadable pdf coming soon)
- General data management guidance..."