Helmholtz Open Science: Newsletter 67 vom 18.04.2018
ab1630's bookmarks 2018-04-19
Google English: "Helmholtz Open Science Newsletter from 18.04.2018
this is the 67th Helmholtz Open Science Newsletter, published by the Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office . In this newsletter, we give you an overview of the most important developments in open science.
You can find the current newsletter and the archive on the website of the Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office .
We look forward to forwarding this newsletter to those interested."
- Review: 11th plenary session of the Research Data Alliance
- EOSCpilot: Demonstrator at DESY
- 10 years Steinbuch Center for Computing at KIT
- Helmholtz Centers expand open access consortium with Frontiers
- Open access publications of KIT can be found via the TU9 search engine
- Priority Initiative "Digital Information": handouts published
- ERC: Open Research Data and Data Management Plans