A Survey of OER Implementations in 13 Higher Education Institutions | The International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning
mdelhaye's bookmarks 2020-03-09
The investigation looks into 13 different OER implementations at the postsecondary level: three community colleges and one university. Four are in the United States; three universities and one Indigenous college in Canada; and five international universities - in Africa, the Middle East, South America, and Southeast Asiai.
The format of the investigation followed a standard five-point inquiry model:
- Opportunity: Why did they decide to implement OER?
- Innovation: What did they do?
- Benefits: What were the outcomes of the intervention?
- Challenges: What were the problems in the implementation?
- Potential: How do they see the future of the project?