Animal cruelty, rock wall climbing, wage complaints and registered land law changes
Massachusetts Law Updates 2014-09-10
A review of some of this year's more recent session laws bring us a variety of topics.
- Animal Cruelty : 2014 C. 293, amends General Law Ch. 11 § 58B. Mandatory reporting by veterinarians.
- Rock Wall Climbling : 2014 C. 305. amends General Law Ch. 140 § 205A. Improves safety measures for inflatable rock climbing.
- Interior designers and state contracts : 2014 C. 299, amends General Law Ch. 7C §§44-55.
- Wage complaints : 2014 C. 292, amends General Law Ch. 149 § 150. Tolling of statute of limitations while awaiting notice from Attorney General's office.
- Registered Land : 2014 C. 287, eases land owners ability to remove property from the Torrens system.
- Food Trust Program : 2014 C. 286, General Law Ch. 23A § 65. Financing infrastructure for increasing access to healthy food options.