RDA Open Call for cross disciplinary science adoption grants #2 | EOSC Future Funding Platform
peter.suber's bookmarks 2022-08-03
"This call invites research groups from different or across disciplines who wish to share their data, have it combined with other data and make it more visible by using the services of the EOSC portal. Work under this call should improve the understanding of the requirements per discipline with regards to cross-disciplinary FAIR data sharing and (re)use, by leveraging RDA standards, outputs and recommendations.
Outcomes should ideally demonstrate one or two of the following:
- How research disciplines or cross-disciplinary collaborations have leveraged an RDA standard or recommendation in managing and sharing research data.
- Publish a detailed overview of the challenges to sharing data within a discipline, suggested solutions and requirements.
- Demonstrate use of discipline-specific metadata standards and how to make research data FAIR within a certain discipline or across disciplines.
- Pilot sharing of research data across disciplines and the needed metadata standards, highlighting interoperability issues.
- Integration of research data into existing data catalogues and subsequent integration into the EOSC portal...."