- Climate Change – Various Adaptation Efforts Are Under Way at Key Natural Resource Management Agencies, GAO-13-253, May 31, 2013
- Defense Infrastructure – DOD’s Excess Capacity Estimating Methods Have Limitations, GAO-13-535, Jun 20, 2013
- Military Airlift – DOD Needs to Take Steps to Manage Workload Distributed to the Civil Reserve Air Fleet, GAO-13-564, Jun 20, 2013
- Millennium Challenge Corporation – Review of Compact Records and Information Management Program, GAO-13-615, Jun 20, 2013
- Personnel Security Clearances – Further Actions Needed to Improve the Process and Realize Efficiencies, GAO-13-728T, Jun 20, 2013
The post New GAO Reports – Climate Change, Defense Infrastructure, Military Airlift, Millennium Challenge Corporation, Personnel Security Clearances appeared first on beSpacific.