Keeping up with scholarly communications issues | Ruth Lewis | University Libraries Washington University in St. Louis
ab1630's bookmarks 2018-08-01
"This is probably my last post on this blog before my retirement from WU Libraries. I collected my favorite sources for thoughts and news about “scholarly communications” so you can selectively add them to your own workflow. This is an area where it is important to keep reading because things keep changing.
- The Scholarly Kitchen: What’s Hot and Cooking In Scholarly Publishing blog established by the Society for Scholarly Publishing
- Open Access Tracking Project (OATP); although funding will end soon so the value of this may change
- LSE Impact Blog: Impact of Social Sciences blog from the London School of Economics and Political Science
- Scholarly Publishing News from Becker Medical Library
- Retraction Watch Tracking retractions as a window into the scientific process
- SPARC News
- UKSG Insights
- ORCiD blog
And/Or follow some organizations on twitter, for example, Open Textbook Network, Center for Open Science, SPARC.
Plus news from publishers, especially open access publishers, digital libraries, etc."
From feeds:Open Access Tracking Project (OATP) » ab1630's bookmarks
Open Access Tracking Project (OATP) » lkfitz's bookmarks