New Vacancy: Network Expert (Freelance) | Knowledge Rights 21
flavoursofopenscience's bookmarks 2022-06-22
We are looking for someone who can provide support, guidance, and energy for a network of national coordinators covering 20+ countries in Europe, working to deliver on the goals of the Knowledge Rights 21 Programme.
In more detail, we are looking for a candidate who can:
- Develop a strategy for mobilising a network of national coordinators in order to maximise their impact, including identifying training needs and take part in the selection of the national coordinators;
- Support national coordinators in planning and delivering on their advocacy and network mobilisation activities;
- Support national coordinators in responding to substantive questions about copyright and gathering data, either directly or through seeking answers elsewhere;
- Support national coordinators in working with other Programme outputs (notably research reports and beyond);
- Support Programme Secretariat in the evaluation and implementation of national grants and other national activities;
- Support Programme Secretariat in other activities related with the Programme.
In turn, the National Coordinators, who will be supported by the successful candidate, are responsible for developing the networks, contacts and understanding necessary to catalyse change. They act either as part of another organisation or as freelancers, and cover one or several countries, depending on their expertise and availability.
The successful candidate/organisation will work closely with the Programme Secretariat, and in liaison with the Programme’s Policy Committee.