Open research policy — Birkbeck, University of London
peter.suber's bookmarks 2022-03-19
"3.1 All research outputs produced by researchers from the College (i.e. by researchers employed by the College and research produced by research students supervised by the College) should be deposited in our institutional repository, BIROn.
3.2 Paragraphs 3.4 to 3.8 inclusive relate specifically to the following types of research publication produced:
- Peer-reviewed journal articles accepted for publication in a journal or by an online publishing platform that publishes original work (rather than a platform which aggregates and/or republishes content). This includes peer-reviewed secondary data publications such as review articles.
- Peer-reviewed conference papers accepted for publication in a journal, conference proceeding with an ISSN, or by an online publishing platform that publishes original work.
- Book chapters bearing an ISBN, including chapters in academic books arising from conferences
- Academic monographs, including academic monographs which have more than one author
- Edited collections, where the requirements relate to the complete collection...."