Hackathon #DataFin : venez exploiter tout le potentiel des données financières publiques ! (#DataFin hackathon: come and exploit the full potential of public financial data!)
Kirstine's bookmarks 2018-05-21
From Google's English:
"On this occasion, the Directorate General of Public Finance will publish for the first time in open data the data to establish the General Account of the State (CGE), ie the accounting data by program and by account. For its part, the National Assembly will also make available for the first time in open data the data relating to the execution of its budget (data already made public on the website of the Assembly).
It will also be an opportunity to reuse the data already published on the platform www.data.gouv.fr as:
- the budget and performance data (objectives and result indicators of the public policies of the State) provided by the Budget Department and annexed to the financial laws;
- the amendments and the reports of the Assembly on the discussion of the budget law;
- the case-law of the financial courts and the recommendations of the Court of Auditors .
You can already consult the data available for the hackathon and the first challenges on the site datafin.fr . Feel free to add to the list of challenges and ask your questions.
End of registration and subject to availability: Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:00
- 1st day, Friday, June 15, 2018:
- 8:00 - 9:00: reception of participants
- 9:00 - 10:15: presentation of the hackathon and the challenges
- 10:15 - 19:00: team building and group work
- Closing of the doors: at 8 pm
- 2nd day, Saturday, June 16, 2018:
- 8h30 - 09h00: reception of the participants
- 9h - 17h: group work
- 17h-18h: renditions of the projects
- 18h-19h30: closing and cocktail"