La Comisión Europea presenta su propuesta para Horizonte Europa > IDIVAL - Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria Valdecilla
alespierno's bookmarks 2018-07-22
[Google transl.] THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION PRESENTS ITS PROPOSAL FOR A EUROPEAN HORIZON
The next Framework Programme (FP) will have as its main objectives:
- Strengthening the scientific and technological bases of the European Union (EU).
- Stimulate innovation capacity, competitiveness and jobs in Europe.
- Delivering on citizens' priorities and supporting the EU's socio-economic model and values.
Like the current FP, Horizon Europe will have a three-pillar structure:
- Pillar I. Open science, which will cost 25.8 billion euros.
- Pillar II. Global challenges and industrial competitiveness, with 52.7 billion euros.
- Pillar III. Open innovation, with 13.5 billion euros.
The Open Science pillar will be made up of the European Research Council (ERC) actions for frontier research, with 16,600 million euros, the Marie Sklodowska-Curie actions for the training and mobility of human resources for research and innovation, with 6,800 million euros, and support for research infrastructures with 2,400 million euros.