Supporto per l’Open Access (OA) — Sistema Bibliotecario di Ateneo — SBA
alespierno's bookmarks 2018-08-09
[Google transl.] Support for Open Access (OA)
Activation, on an experimental basis, by the SBA Libraries, of a support service for open access to publications and research data addressed to the University's teachers and researchers.
The experimentation was born within the framework of the 2018 executive objective "Evaluation of research and third mission" coordinated by ARTEC with the collaboration of ABIS, CeSIA and SSRD-ARIC. In particular, the action called "Institutional repository and Open Access" is aimed at defining a management model for the provision of support services in the field of Open Science and publications in OA through an inter-area organizational protocol.
The trial has the following objectives:
- advise on the OA mandate of European and national funding programmes and on Athenaeum policies;
- provide information on the facilities negotiated with publishers by the University for publication in gold OA;
- assist in the selection of the most suitable publishing sites for the dissemination in OA and the formation of the project budget;
- monitor the fulfilment of OA's obligation for the publication of the financed projects;
- to carry out bibliographic control and validation of the full-text attachments to the sheets of research products uploaded to IRIS (Institutional Archive of Research Publications), in particular those required by OA
- provide guidance on the management of research data