Strategist, Marketing and Communications @ BCcampus
flavoursofopenscience's bookmarks 2020-01-15
Deadline to apply: Jan. 31, 2020
We are looking for a superstar team member to join our fast-paced, flexible, values-driven workplace. The ideal candidate will be a skillful online and face-to-face communicator, an adept juggler of multiple tasks and details, fearless in the face of new technologies, and a bold and collaborative puzzle solver.
The Strategist, Marketing and Communications is responsible for maintaining the BCcampus social media presence and designing campaigns, writing, curating and editing content, as well as creating newsletters and e-blasts. Using analytics and other methods, the Strategist, Marketing and Communications will find ways to further engage BCcampus stakeholders and raise awareness of our services.
This position reports to the Manager, Marketing and Communications and will work closely with internal project groups and external writing contractors to advise on digital media strategy, ensure a consistent narrative and bring awareness to specific stakeholder groups.
- Research, write and edit content as needed
- Maintain the BCcampus social media presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Create and curate newsletters and e-blasts for external and internal audiences
- Build awareness through growing email lists and social media campaigns
- Keep up-to-date social media calendars for BCcampus events and initiatives
- Provide strategy, expert advice and guidance regarding user experience, communications planning, techniques, methodologies, and strategies to accomplish systemic objectives
- Provide analytics to measure the engagement of BCcampus web and social media properties
- Identify opportunities to use the web to enhance and support programs for key audiences and stakeholders
- Develop, plan, execute and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Share knowledge openly
- Establish strong, positive, productive relationships
- Contribute to a positive, supportive and strong team culture at BCcampus
- Continually expand and update professional knowledge