The open access advantage for studies of human electrophysiology: Impact on citations and Altmetrics - ScienceDirect
DHopf's bookmarks 2021-04-04
• Barriers to accessing science contributes to knowledge inequalities
• 35% of articles published in the last 20 years in electrophysiology are open access.
• Open access articles received 9–21% more citations and 39% more Altmetric mentions.
• Green open access (author archived) enjoyed similar benefit as Gold open access.
• Studies of human electrophysiology enjoy the “open access advantage” in citations...."
From feeds:Open Access Tracking Project (OATP) » DHopf's bookmarks
Open Access Tracking Project (OATP) » peter.suber's bookmarks