PUBLISHING OPEN ACCESS BOOKS. AN AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE
peter.suber's bookmarks 2019-02-25
"Join the DOAB and De Gruyter on Monday, 4th March, to find out what it takes to publish a book in OA. The webinar will focus on the editorial process, funding and promotion strategies that turn a submitted manuscript into a well-cited open access book. This webinar is designed to help authors understand the OA conundrum and to equip them with the knowledge needed to effectively publish a book in open access.
- OA Books - Why OA for Books? Citation, downloads and global reach
- Book Funding: Where to find it?
- Fast Track to Publishing: OA Publishing Times
- Open Access Book: How to make sure the title is visible, discovered and cited?
- Directory of Open Access Books: Why it matters for a book to be rapidly indexed?..."