An evaluation of the practice of transparency and reproducibility in addiction medicine literature - ScienceDirect
peter.suber's bookmarks 2020-08-09
- • Reproducibility is an essential aspect of open science that allows synthesis of old and new knowledge.
- • Reproducibility makes research more efficient and prevents waste of resources.
- • It is unknown if reproducible research practices are being practiced by the research community in addiction medicine.
- • Our findings show a lack in practices that encourage and promote reproducible research in addiction medicine.
- • We propose several ways by which this lack of reproducibility can be improved...."