Access to Mideast and Islamic Resources (AMIR): Newly Open Access Journal: Anatoli: De l’Adriatique à la Caspienne. Territoires, Politique, Sociétés
lterrat's bookmarks 2017-03-23
From Google Translate: "Anatoli is an annual publication dedicated to the multidisciplinary study of space stretching from the Adriatic to the Caspian. She is interested in cultures - Greek, Latin, Slavic, Turkish, Persian, Georgian, Armenian, Jewish, etc. - Who lived and shaped. The territories of this area, now fragmented, were once unified, at least partially, by the imperial powers, the last of which was the Ottoman Empire. They keep good common features, often in latent form. The importance of this area for the European Union is obvious.
- 6 | 2015 Cultural heritage and makes minority in Turkey and the Balkans
- 5 | 2014 Economic Configurations in the post-Ottoman space
- 4 | 2013 Geopolitics of civilizations. Huntington, 20 years after
- 3 | 2012 Turkey at the crossroads of migratory turbulence
- 2 | 2011 Representations of the world in the post-Soviet space
- 1 | 2010 For a new Balkan Entente"