About the Mason OER Metafinder – Mason Publishing Group | George Mason University
ab1630's bookmarks 2018-05-19
"The Mason OER Metafinder searches seventeen targets in real-time, instantly returning the top several hundred or so relevant hits from each site. Because it is a real-time search, it can take a bit longer than searches of pre-indexed content; however, as compensation the results returned are absolutely up-to-the-minute for each search target. Additional results continue to trickle in as the search continues running and you begin examining your results. Our OER Metafinder is built using the Explorit Everywhere! software developed by Deep Web Technologies in Santa Fe, New Mexico. We use their software to provide a number of different metafinders for Mason researchers (e.g., our Sciences Metafinder is a quite popular example)....
What are we searching?
- American Memory Project (Library of Congress)
- AMSER – Applied Math and Science Education Repository
- BC Campus:Open Ed
- College Open Textbooks
- Digital Public Library of America
- Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB)
- HathiTrust – Full View Available
- MIT OpenCourseware
- New York Public Library Digital Collections
- OER Commons
- OERs at Internet Archive
- Open Textbook Library
- OpenStax CNX
- Project Gutenberg
- World Digital Library..."