Job Opening: Community Engagement & Communications Officer - LIBER
flavoursofopenscience's bookmarks 2019-01-12
LIBER is seeking a Community Engagement & Communications Officer to take responsibility for the organisation of European project related events and activities, to work on other project relate tasks and to provide support overall LIBER communications in collaboration with LIBER’s Communications Officer.
Are you enthusiastic and interested in issues relating to research libraries such as open science, research infrastructures and open access and experienced in translating technical themes to the greater public? Then we invite you to apply. This is a full-time position, starting immediately.
As Community Engagement & Communications Officer you will be responsible for activities related to EU Projects and general LIBER communications: EU Project Responsibilities:
- Actively participating in the development of strategies to foster communities & build expertise
- Building up networks of stakeholders
- Coordinating stakeholder engagement activities: events, trainings and workshops
- Contributing to written reports and deliverables
- Participating in project meetings
- Promoting the projects to appropriate stakeholders and via appropriate channels
- Managing and developing LIBER’s social media presence and website
- Finding creative and effective ways to tell the story of LIBER, including guiding the communication of activities carried out by our broad network of volunteers
- Measuring the impact of our communications efforts
The closing date for applications is Tuesday, 29 January 2019.