Project Manager "Modern Publishing" as part of Hamburg Open Science initiative – SUB Hamburg
flavoursofopenscience's bookmarks 2019-02-27
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies (Master's or equivalent).
- at least 2 years professional experience in a scientific or science-related field (scientific publishing, science communication or similar).
- very good knowledge of German and English.
- familiar with publication-related software and experience in developing support materials and conducting training courses.
- a high level of communication competence as well as a pronounced ability to cooperate and work in a team.
- able to work pragmatically, reliably, service- and solution-oriented and have a general affinity for technology.
- has initiative, flexibility and the ability to act independently.
Start asap, temporary assignment to Dec 31, 2020.
Salary: according to grade 13 TV-L