Reenvisioning Success in an Open-Access World | 6 June 2023 | Association of University Presses annual meeting
ioi_ab's bookmarks 2023-05-17
"Open-access models of scholarly publishing finally became mainstream, benefiting society during a time of crisis during the Covid-19 pandemic. This forced many presses to reenvision what success means in a model that is not predicated on revenue generation, harkening back to university presses' roots in supplying scholarly books and journals that would not otherwise generate revenue in the mainstream publishing world.
- Jason Gosnell, Marine Corps University Press, Deputy Director/Senior Managing Editor
- Angela Anderson, Marine Corps University Press, Director
- Megan Hall, Athabasca University Press, Associate Vice President, Learner Experience (interim)
- Anthony Cond, Liverpool University Press, Chief Executive
- Natalia Grygierczyk, Radboud University Press, Director
- Lara Speicher, University College London, Head Of Publishing..."